- Blinds Manufacturers have 3 Sagem MA500 clocks.
- They have 150 employees.
- Their employees must clock up at least 45 hours at Normal Time for the week.
- Thereafter, they are paid at time-and-a-half.
- On Sundays, they are paid at double rates.
- The day is divided into three shifts (except for Sunday) and employees rotate from afternoon shift to morning shift to night shift.
Monday to Friday:
Shift 1 : 06h00 – 16h00
Shift 2 : 14h00 – 22h00
Shift 3 : 22h00 – 06h00
They have one hour unpaid lunch and it can be taken anytime.
Shift 1 : 06h00 – 11h00
Shift 2 : 11h00 – 16h00
Shift 3 : 16h00 – 21h00
Shift 1 : 06h00 – 18h00
Shift 2 : 18h00 – 06h00
This portrays that Clockwatch is flexible and can accommodate different shifts as well as flexible lunch/tea times.
*Not the real names.