The Abbrevitions on the Timesheet stand for:
BD Bad Clocking (the employee did not clock in/out or twice for an entry/exit)
NT Normal Time
OT Over Time
PH Public Holiday
ANL Annual Leave
Background of Timesheet Reports
- monthly, weekly and daily timesheets can be selected.
- weekly reports can be done for multiple weeks with totals for the full period selected.
- start-and end-dates of monthly reports can be adjusted to your requirements.
- public holidays operate automatically according to an editable table.
- consistent report set-up screens make for easy use.
- speedy calculation algorithms ensure quick data output.
- adjustments and manual clockings can easily be entered for dates in the past or the future.
- times (or double clockings) can be deleted.
- all edited times are highlighted so that cheating is prevented.